Bond Conditions 2019 – (ON MOUNTAIN)
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with Alpine Holiday Rentals.
Please read through the below bond conditions carefully. Bond security will be withheld against your nominated credit card in the event of any breach of bond conditions.
A thorough inspection of your accommodation is carried out prior to your arrival AND after your departure, followed by cleaning of your apartment. Any damage, failure to return keys or to meet the Bond Conditions below will incur a charge.
- If you collected keys in Mansfield – you can leave these on the dining table
- If you have a key box outside your apartment – leave your keys back in the key box
- If you have a Key Code – ensure the door is fully locked on exit
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR APARTMENT DOOR IS FULLY LOCKED ON EXIT, ALL WINDOWS ARE CLOSED AND LIGHTS ARE TURNED OFF.
- Place all rubbish, bottles and unwanted items from your refrigerator in the Rubbish Sheds provided near your accommodation. If you do not know where the Rubbish Shed is located, please check the waste management map.
- Departure at your property is no later than 10 am unless previously arranged in writing with staff at Alpine Holiday Rentals. Late Checkout will incur a Bond Call.
- Upon your departure, please ensure you leave the apartment in an acceptable condition, ie. Clean any excess spills or cooking mess, wash dishes, pots & pans and put them away neatly in the cupboards. Please make sure that the dishwasher has been emptied.
- Rubbish/bottles not removed, dirty dishes & excess cleaning will be charged at a minimum rate of $50, plus $45 per hour thereafter.
- All Apartments are strictly “NO SMOKING” allowed; an excess clean of $200 will be charged if there is smoking in the Apartment during your stay to cover cleaning costs of furnishings and fumigating.
- Any reports of late night parties/loud noise may result in an early exit from your apartment and/or monies deducted from your security bond. Please respect your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
- Do not exceed the number of persons booked for your stay. This WILL result in a Bond call and the extra guests will be required to leave immediately. The number of persons includes all adults, children and infants. Sleeping on couches or any kind of mattresses not provided by the property owner is strictly prohibited.
- Pets are not permitted on the property. Mt Buller is a National Park and special permits are required under law. This property is NOT a pet friendly apartment.
- Cooking appliances have been provided by the owner of the property – under no circumstances are additional cooking facilities such as portable gas cookers to be used INSIDE THE PROPERTY.
- Ensure that placemats and heat mats are used on all surfaces. Any burns and heat damages to tables, benchtops etc will result in a Bond Call.
- No ski boots/muddy shoes, ski equipment to be worn in the property. (In summer this applies also to Bikes). Should there be any damage to the apartment, articles therein, missing items, or excess cleaning due to the apartment being left in an unacceptable state, these monies will be taken out of your bond.
We thank you in advance for respecting this apartment as you would your own home.
ALPINE HOLIDAY RENTALS MANAGEMENT – 5775 1197 NO. 22 CHENERY STREET, MANSFIELD